Tuesday 25 August 2015

The Playlist Inspiration

When I was writing A Lost Legacy: Awakening, I listened to the same playlist over and over again because each song helped me envision a particular scene that I was working on and helped me carry the story through to completion. 

1) Icarus - Bastille
2) Sail Away - Stray Dogg
3) Our Song - Matchbox Twenty
4) Kings and Queens - Thirty Seconds to Mars
5) Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace
6) Never Say Never - The Fray
7) My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark - Fall Out Boy
8) Longest Night - Howie Day
9) Bad Blood - Bastille
10) Love Runs Out - OneRepublic
11) Closer To The Edge - Thirty Seconds to Mars
12) If You Could See Me Now - The Script
13) Get Home - Bastille
14) How To Save a Life - The Fray
15) Stay - Rihanna ft Mikky Ekko
16) No Happy Ending - Mika
17) Impossible - Shontelle
18) Heartless - The Fray Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment